Go to Top

Trading Regulations

Doing business the right way

There is a plan in place to regulate which businesses can operate within the National Parks.  In summary no business shall operate within the National Park without a valid trading licence.
The trading licence is issued by the National Parks Authority and will be issued on a yearly basis.

The attached schedule sets out the following:

• The Trading Regulations
• The application form  for a  trading license
• The application form for a special events license
• The proposed schedule of fees